Teach me a practical working
Have you got a spell to share with me?
I’m not interested in illumination work or evoking dryads - I’m already performing my daily Abramelin Operation and ‘working with spirits’ as far as I can.
I’m a chaos magickian; along with my interest in ‘high magick’ and illumination, I’m very interested in tactical magick, strategic sorcery and practical workings, sometimes known as ‘low magick’, often referred to as results magick.
Such practical magick can be stripped down to bare bones of intention, experience (‘ritual’), and result.
So what rite have you got to share with me and the details of the intent and result please? If you had a way of creating X result in <8 days, I’d be very excited to perform a similar working to achieve X. If it doesn’t ‘work’ for me, I won’t whinge, I’ll simply work to on my version of the rite to achieve the result. I’m not afraid of a little work.
I must reiterate that I’m not interested in ‘connecting to an astral channel’ or ‘banishing my fears’ as I’m all good for those personal illumination experiences. I’m looking for practical results, and I’m very interested in your intent (desire), ritual (experience), and result (achievement). I’d be happy to debate the definition of ‘practical’ another time; this query is about your practical magick - please share.
What can you teach me that you find delivers real-world results?
- catgirlxlrg likes this
- siafanar answered: Int: specific amount of £. Rit: elemental working, charged, burried in park, sacrificial coins left on top in view. Res: £cheque within week.
- tsu-la answered: Dedicated alter for x time allotted combined with offering to whomever, candle and element watchtower invokement. Daily thought form/prayer.
- heliokinetic likes this
- templearckanum answered: I don’t see the two as being mutually exclusive. If one summons a spirit, it should be to have the spirit do one a favor for an offering.
- drunken-rambling likes this
- pastorofmuppets likes this
- robotgod said: The trick, of course, is for your affirmation that you’re writing over and over to be specific and accurate.
- robotgod answered: The most simple “practical working” I know of is affirmations - simply writing “I will _____” over and over and over, every day.
- doriandawes likes this
- xaos posted this