I’ve been living without a phone for months now. I really miss instant Twitter, tumblr and the camera. I’ve actually reverted to a little compact cam because I simply must capture moments.
I’m now living without the ‘net for a fortnight. I’ll pop into an Internet café every so often, but it can’t be an every day occurrence.
My simple life will revolve around working, walking, editing my home (simplifying my possessions), performing the Abramelin operation and writing about Chaos Magick and also about the ‘Tao of Crisis’. Well, we’ll see.
- I was addicted to nicotine, and am not no more.
- I was addicted to caffeine, and am not no more.
- I was addicted to everything iPhone, and am not no more.
- I am addicted to the web, and will not be in the near future.
- templearckanum reblogged this from xaos
- christopharianism likes this
- timmy1 said: Good for You Xaos ! Abramelin takes 6 full moons for the least… Courage ! :-)
- thisissogoingonmyblog likes this
- alexanderraban likes this
- iseesigils said: good luck:) see you on the other side:)
- iseesigils likes this
- roseheaven said: Working on a very similar plan within my own being. Good luck to you in your endeavor here!
- roseheaven likes this
- xaos posted this