Anonymous asked: Have you had any experience with lucid dreaming? We're you actively seeking answers or looking to accomplish something or was it accidental? Last but not least, what was the method used (meditation, sleep, "dream machine", etc.) and how has it affected your life and magickal practices?
Anonymous asked: What are your thoughts on the argument that humans only use 10% of their brains (the other 90% being dormant or not under conscious control) vs humans use 100% of their brains but only 10% at a time?